Salaman / Henry
Menu Contact
Call Today for a FREE Consultation

October 2015 Archives

Coming to the U.S. on a fiancé visa

It’s said that love is what makes the world go around. Whether that’s true or not, there is no doubt that for many individuals it is a huge part of their happiness. Because of this it is not surprising that when a citizen of the United States falls in love with someone from another country, they may want to get married. If they want to live together in the U.S., the individual from the other country will have to secure a visa. This is true regardless of whether the couple seeking to marry is opposite or same-sex.

When might an immigrant be deported for committing a crime?

Most people accused of committing a crime are concerned about multiple things. In addition to being worried about avoiding conviction they are often also upset about how others perceive them following the criminal charge. Immigrants living in the United States as permanent residents could be worrying about something else as well—avoiding deportation.

Communication issue disappoints thousands seeking green cards

There are multiple ways in which someone from another country might make their way to the United States. In some circumstances it is tied to employment. For individuals who are highly skilled workers, that may be accomplished via an H-1B visa.